30 September, 2008

I'm the only one of my kind :)

I don't really understand why most people try to pretend as if they are not themselves, as if they are unhappy about being themselves. People are hesitant to speak the truth about themselves to other people and ironically even to themselves.
Now,talking about myself,I understand where i stand in relation to others, what my +'s are and what my drawbacks are. I'm conscious about the fact that I'm the best in many of the things i do. So, there's no point in disregarding your own skills.If you yourself don't know what you are good at,then how do you expect some other soul around you to reveal it to you(Such things happen only in movies, if at all it happens in real life,it'll be made into a movie sooner or later).
So, the antidote is,"Be proud of who you are, what you are, what you do...".But, you know, there will be few infidels around you, who'll say that you are being egoistic...But this"ego" is what makes us humans...Animals don't realise what they are,if they should be proud or embarrassed of being themselves...
But,only being proud of what you are today will do no good...We are the only "autonomous and adaptable products" in the "market of the society"....You need to survive the competition.But,fortunately or unfortunately there are no product analysts to monitor what can be appended to you, to make you a "successful brand"...So, see to it that you are not lost like a weed in rain,hang on to not something,but everything you want, don't just survive, you need to flourish like..................

Didn't you get the point-Not like anybody else, but just you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails