12 November, 2008

Almost like a baby's day out !!!!!!!!!

This must have been the first time, i have had a one on one encounter with what can be called peak of absurdity.I'm at Sathyabhama University,Chennai preparing to give a presentation of our team's paper....
But,i have been overwhelmed by the ridiculous things happening around me...First of all,we got into a room which is very spacious...The bathroom is as big as the room provided to me in IIT,Madras...
Next,just listen, this is the first time i've seen such atrocity anywhere...There are no power plug points in the room...When asked why,they say students are not allowed to use cell phones,so no plug points...I know it can't get more atrocious than this..
And,girls are not supposed to mingle with boys !!!! Imagine us, in Bangalore,it is heaven for us....
But, after seeing all this, i was consoled by a dinner with heaps of chicken...(I'm lovin it!!!)
Anyways,looking forward to my presentation tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails