04 November, 2008

Lost and recovering !!!

While talking to one of my friends,i just realised that i hadn't been dedicating substantial amount of time to few of my interests, which are really close to me. I just realised that it had been quite some time that i had read my favourite literary works from Kannada- the vachanas. I used to be obsessed with these literary masterpieces. Now,i've lost the touch of using them as quotes. I used to use them appropriately while in converstations. I miss them now. I must get back to them,it would be really nice for me to read them and use them,you ll enjoy the way i use them.
Also i've been trying to plan and watch a play at Ranga Shankara. I should soon do it,i would love watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails