20 March, 2009

Take yourself lightly,but your work seriously...

Those of you who know me personally would have sensed the air of lightness i bring about in our interactions(atleast most of the times if not always)... I try to make it a point that this happens most often...I used to do it with some effort initially, nowadays it just flows out of me...

I started thinking about this when i used to feel bored while talking to many of my peers...There would be lengthy dry conversations which i began to repel....It used to be the same even with me...

Then i started adding a tinge of mockery, sarcasm, some not so good humor and a wide variety of subjects to converse about-but it turned out to be a success(another point i'm conscious is of the duration,which i try to reduce without your notice ;))
Although i carry a light persona most of the times ,my work is always done with utmost responsibility and care, and to some extent- seriously...

2 comments:

  1. This caption is a famous philosophy,i had read in a book ...Book was Lighten Up by C W Metcalf...Not a very good read though...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails