07 April, 2009

100th post..... Lots said and heard.... Thx to u all n myself :)

This is my 100th post on my blog Silence before the Storm on my webpage Ideas_are_immortal.
Now,when i read my previous blog posts, i see how much i have grown from there on...
I can't believe that few of the posts have emanated from my thought process; few just scare me off, if i try imagining the the mindset i was in while publishing those,and few just remind me of the various intriguing events behind those posts.....
Altogether it has been a wonderful journey with you all....So, thanks for your company...
In all these posts i have been very honest, trying to reflect whatever i have had in my mind and this has helped me a lot, to see myself as a third person...

And in case, if anybody has been offended by any of the posts,then it was meant to offend you,so no apologies ;)

Will give you all more to chew on....
(And by the way I know John Galt;) )

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your century maverick. Keep it going. Some of your posts have been really thought provoking. Some top-notch. Most made a fine reading. And I do not have any opinion on some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I really wish my posts were worth those words from you....And sure i'll keep it going... Thx again sri ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails