16 April, 2009

Rendezvous with the Back Bench Brains(B cubed)

It was as expected,a light ambience with no sign of responsibility and a carefree attitude... My once a while visit to the back benches as a refreshment happened today...
Jokes,although not very hilarious but the involvement of all the B cubed makes them very funny....Loads of fun within a small duration made me forget that i was sitting in a class.... Class in seminar hall made it much better,i haven't had this amount of fun even in a movie theatre....
Poor faculty member kept on ignoring the nuisance being created by us...Altogether, it was a really nice experience but I'm sure it suits me only once-a- while...
B Cubed people, you are cool....

2 comments:

  1. It's good to sit at the back once a while. But I don't really like that.
    Many times the lecturers could not hear me answering the roll call amidst noise. They have marked me absent even though I was very much present (mentally too :)). Attendance record does not really matter to me.
    But when friends around are giggling- it is not all that fine:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, u r already so feeble...And abt frens giggling,sometimes its fun,most of the times even i don't like it...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails