22 June, 2009

Parasite of nostalgia crawling into my head.....

It has taken me time to understand the things going around me for quite sometime now....I hadn't realised until very late that many of the things which have happened would be for the last time in my life....
Be it sitting in a noisy class with peers of the same age group, or the regular long commute to my college, or trips to meet friends in other classes, or sitting in first bench inhaling chalk dust and texting,or singing badly incessantly or bragging passionately about A R Rahman to you guys,....
Also i just realised i would not be seeing a many of you for long time....When you all saw me last i wasn't missing anyone of you or anything,but now this excruciating pain caused by the parasite of nostalgia has already started crawling up into my head....
I won't miss all of you or these beautiful things,I'll keep wanting it all..... :(

2 comments:

  1. -It still has not sunk in that there will be no more classes:( I still feel it's the semester holidays :) Wish we had one more semester...
    -Texting- I was really surprised that you were texting, the first time I saw you doing so :)
    -You sing pretty well
    -Even I brag about people I admire a lot :)
    They say you never miss the water until it's gone. IT'S GONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, how i wish these were still our semester holidays..But, now the expectancy of meeting each other in class will remain forever...
    And,I used to text relentlessly, playing games, humming songs during few of the classes... ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails