29 July, 2009

Back after getting few harsh lessons



I had been thinking of posting on my blog for long time.... But, I had no sufficient emotional strength to do it....

This would be the third obituary post since 18th of June, about people I admire, love and adore....

We take people around us, their contribution to our lives for granted... But, when suddenly the life of one such close person is taken away,we feel their importance... The sudden void created makes you confused in all manners... You are suddenly made face to face with a Harsh reality, the one you know exists, but we always hope it would never reach us...

In such an encounter with death, my adorable cousin who was someone very close to us had to part us...Although,I understand death is inevitable, unstoppable and blah blah,this was a sudden and unexpected blow to us...

We haven't been able to accept it yet... I hope that he lives on forever with us, with the evergreen memories he's bestowed on us....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails