09 July, 2009

B.E already in retrospect !!!

After four quick years, I have completed my engineering and the path taken happens to be quite amusing,seeing from my end....

When I started B.E,as quoted many times,I used to be a stereotype student,your 'nerdish' character,whose world revolved around academic books,exams and cracking those exams in a manner what now I call 'A ridiculously silly' method to pursue education.

After a late realisation,I have since my start of B.E have been trying to contradict myself in many actions of mine....These have now accumulated and moulded a self proclaimed maverick out of me...

But, now when I look back and try to join the dots backwards as Steve Jobs mentions in an inspirational talk, I see that the decisions I have made during these four years will be the foundation for a new and adventurous life....

B.E in retrospect looks the most beautiful period of my life,thus far......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails