26 February, 2010

Comfortable confusions...

Okay !!!
Don't worry people, you can relax and mellow down, let those frowns on your forehead go.This ain't another deep analysis post, or a post hoping for reformation in society(although those are the ones which naturally emanate out of me;)

This post is about the sudden periods of euphoria around me because of chaotic confusions...

Off late, things are getting worse in a small way, ultimately yielding bigger benefits. There's a lot of confusion in and around me. 

An air of inordinance incessantly keeps me adhered to intimate incoherence 
(Don't ask me what I meant here, but, it some what expresses what i am going through!)

Sometimes,being happy, ignoring the causes behind it, is the best way to savor the surprises in life. Consequently, me and myself are already busily engaged in practicing the principles preached by a pragmatist I know called 'me'. 
Feeling comfortable on a Cloud of Confusions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails