02 February, 2010

The word is "Indulgence"

Off late, English has become the most convenient language to express my emotions, thoughts and ideas-both in literature and articulation. This being the case, I have few words which are special to me, Words which I love the most.

Talking about the goodness in English apart from the ease of conveyance,and as the post title suggests, my favorite word in English happens to be "Indulgence", for  all it stands for.

I just love the quality the word Indulgence represents -A profound word representing the gratification of personal desires and tastes. It talks of something very intimately private,and that which pleases oneself, consequently preaching the Road to Salvation.

Moving on, the next few favorite words would be bliss, solitude, obsession, vanity, proactive,ideas,music.....for the traits they attribute.


Impromptu use yielded this,


Solitude is bliss.
Vanity in my obsession of ideas.
Be proactive.
Music is sublime.


Indulgence in everything that makes me me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails