13 May, 2010

The Abstract Mother Nature

Two traits manifested only by Mother Nature are : Her awe-inspiring Majesty and the 'immaculate' abstraction in her manifestations.


To me, the closest of these manifestations by Mother Nature are The Clouds:) If you have known me quite well, you would have observed my passion towards observing the Clouds and clicking its patterns. The inherent intricacy and abstraction attributed to them, makes it all the more appealing.

Like today, I was observing the dark clouds just before today's rains, and there were so many stories being told by the Clouds. The portions of clouds passionately embracing each other, and gracefully departing from each other, with specially added essence by the sometimes loud and sometimes feeble thunders, and the sparkling bolts, as if portraying intense emotions.This act was just 'marvelous'. It actually impressed me so much so that, I have been looking for synonyms for marvelous, as just calling it marvelous makes my experience incomplete!

The best part about any of Nature's feats,like the Clouds is the zero constraining or prejudicing which is imposed on the spectators. Unlike, our own highly prejudiced ways of expressions, take for example this post. I have been trying really hard to bring you close to the frame of mind I was in, instead of letting your imagination guide you the path, like Mother Nature does.

Or maybe, that's why, she's the Mother and we are the nascent!

3 comments:

  1. yeah..Raghu..I also observe the clouds alot n capture it..!!! clouds always make me to study thm..!!! sometimes we kn find messages also in their pattern :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rainy day clouds esp just before the rain..when it windy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ swaasam: Yeah :) Interpretation of an abstraction is limited only by the imagination of the interpretor.
    @sandhya ma'm: Just before rains is when the clouds are the most active and mobile, making it much better :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails