08 May, 2010

Raghavendra's Rhapsody

After having longed for quite sometime, my desire to own and learn a musical instrument has turned into reality- I am thrilled and excited about it :)

I have wanted to learn an instrument for quite sometime, and of all the instruments "Guitar" is that one special instrument which, like it has captured the imagination of every guitarist, convinced me to own one.

The gamut of fun and emotions portrayed throughout the history of music in lives of people has been- should I say-Revolutionary! Here I am, trying to inculcate a little more of it.


I already have fallen in love with her- My guitar- My Rhapsody, hoping soon to churn out rhapsodies from her.

I shall keep you all updated about the transformation of this novice to a passionate player :)
For now, still getting to feel her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails