17 July, 2010

Inception

Which is the most resilient and contagious parasite?
An Idea: A fully formed idea....
(From the movie Inception)




This would be my first straightforward post about any movie;leaving apart my music review posts. And,let me tell you this ain't a review of Inception. It is only articulation of the awe I've been put through after watching this amusing and enigmatic cinema.

I am obsessed by the notions of mind, thoughts and ideas. If you have been a reader of my blog for sometime, you would not defer. This being the case, it was natural that the teasers of Inception drove me to watch it. And, what I, like any audience witnessed was one of the most ingenious genius mind at work.

As the movie grew deeper and deeper, I was amazed at the amount of background thought which would have gone into it. This might be true for any creative piece of work, but, when someone is unwinding, something this inexplicably unconventional with vivid imagery in front of you, the levels of awe hit the zenith. It wasn't even the breathtaking visuals, but the concept and the interleaved ideas, that have made me go gaga about Inception.

Christopher Nolan's pure genius at work here... Will watch it again, recommend you catch it ASAP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails